SHIELDING TECHNICAL SERVICE MANAGER
Comprehensive Benefits package
Provides project, administrative, and technical support to the Shielding Market Manager. Works with and supports RFP/RFQ activities, technical specifications, sourcing, delivery schedules and timing activities. Capable of providing temporary back-up support for Market Manager during travel or absence. Provides strong customer service and support.
- Provide Strong Customer Service Support. Service customer technical and commercial inquiries and initiate the quotation development or costing process as required.
- Respond to RFQs through email, customer calls, and website portals. Manage customer expectations.
- Act as liaison between other departments within the company, its manufacturer’s representatives, suppliers and its customers.
- Manage specific customer requirements and assigned sales support projects
- Support full sales execution cycle, from customer inquiry through completed design, costing, fabrication and product shipment.
REQUIRED FOR CANDIDATES
- Technical Degree minimum, Bachelors of Engineering Degree preferred
- Two years minimum, sales or customer service experience in a technical environment
- Experience directly in a Manufacturing Environment required
- Proficient in Excel, MSWord, PowerPoint, and Project Management software.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, and phone/e-mail manners